Awesomely fun birthday parties at Dance Pointe!
Choose from the following themes:
Tutu Magic – a ballerina party for 3-6 year olds
Hip Hop Hooray – a cool dance party for 5-8 year olds
Circus Cheer – a high-energy tumbling party for 5-8 year olds
Beauty & Dance – a dance party including pampering for 8-13 year olds!
Or contact us with your very own theme request. We love creating new dances and games. We have recently custom-planned Emma the Wiggles, Frozen and Doc McStuffins themed parties.
What is included?
1.5 hour party for up to 12 children, including the Birthday child and siblings, full of entertainment with a dancing party host at Dance Pointe studios.
- Invitations as a PDF file that you can easily email to your guests or make prints.
- Paparazzi Red Carpet experience on the arrival – Backdrop and photo props provided. Bring your camera!
- Party dance class in either Ballet, Hip Hop or Acrobatics depending on your party theme.
- Party Games – We organise age appropriate party games and activities such as Musical Statues, Limbo, Pass the Parcel, Egg and Spoon races, Sack races, colouring in etc.
- Party Bags – Each guest will receive a party bag.
- Clean up – Leave the clean up to us!
Available party times:
Sundays 10-11.30am or 12.30-2pm
Our party packages do not include catering, but you are welcome to organise your own party food. We supply a table to set it all up, and tables & chairs for the quests to enjoy the refreshments.
We have plenty of space, so parents are welcome to stay and watch the party activities, wait in the waiting area or ‘drop and go’. Our party hosts are Blue card checked and are qualified First Aiders.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0449 978 113 for more information, rates and availability.
Book your unforgettable party now!
Thank you so much Miia for the wonderful morning! Bella had so much fun. All my friends asked how do I know you. They thought you were great!’ Roberta L
Thanks again for a wonderful party yesterday! The kids had a great time, and you made Stella feel very special.’ Angela L